Friday, September 25, 2009

Prologue



DAY ZERO: All About the Benjamin's


Well it's official now. I'm off to America. There's no turning back, I have my US Dollars, my bags are packed all the accommodation is booked. And I did it all by myself with only a little help from the internets. Within the course of the next two week i will be doing the following:
* Seeing my favorite band play live
* Visiting my first foreign country
* Flying in a Helicopter over the Grand Canyon
* Spending my longest time without working in 10 years
* Drinking some $300 a bottle Johnny Walker Blue Label Scotch
* Gambling in the entertainment capital of the world
So if you if you aren't already ready to cave my head in due to severe envy related rage then there is something wrong with you. Hell, even I'm jealous of myself and all the awesomeness that lies ahead for me.
Right now I'm waiting for Mitch to arrive home from work so that I can crack open the Johnnie Blue and have a celebratory scotch. Keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment